For her 1st birthday we had family and friends over for a "Princess" party. I dressed Malea up in an adorable 1st Birthday outfit with a tutu. She wasn't sure what was going on when all the people came and all the attention was on her. We opened presents (which she got lots of so thanks everyone!) and she got her own cake. Much to my surprise, she was very danty about the cake - she wouldn't touch it at first and then slowly started sticking her finger in to eat the frosting. You can tell that I have been drilling it in her head for the last year not to play with her food! Eventually she started shoveling just the frosting in to her mouth. It was so funny!As part of her gift, I made a little DVD with a slide show of pictures from the last year. If I can figure it out, I will try and post it on here. I got so emotional as I went through pictures of the last year. I can't believe how fast she has grown! It was a really fun project. I'm going to try and do that with all my kids' first birthdays.
Here are some fun pictures from the party:




7 comments:
Yeah! you have a blog now?! I just found it. Sorry, I totally blog stocked my way to yours! I'm so glad because I didn't have a facebook account & I couldn't see cute Malea! I can't believe she's one! She is SOOO cute! Hope all is well. My blog is jonandmandyfrisch@blogspot.com
hey me again... my blog is jonmandyfrisch@gmail.com (no and)
Oh she is so cute. It was fun seeing you for lunch today. Someday Malea and Sarah will be great friends.
Hey Kenz this is Britt Fisher. I also have a blog but it is private so if you want an invite email me at beaufish@msn.com
Hey Kenz! Ya I figured you meant SHE instead of YOU. That was funny, made me laugh. Way cute fam! Malea is adorable!
HI Kenzie!! My Mom forwarded me an email with your blog!! I was SO glad! Malea is SO beautiful!!! I can't believe how BIG she is!!! I love all the pictures from her birthday--that outfit is DARLING! I can tell you are such a fun Mom!! I'm so excited to be able to check in on you guys!!
PS...I just sent you an invite to my blog. (We just went private last month!) Let me know if it doesn't work & I'll send another one. johnson.adrian1@gmail.com
I love the little Tu Tu! Malea is growing up! She is so cute. Looks like a fun b-day!
Post a Comment