The Walkers

The Walkers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Under the Sea

We went to the Living Planet Aquarium back in December and I realized that I never posted about it! Malea was so excited to go, and we have been wanting to take her for a while.

She loved all of the animals and was talking about it for days! She especially loved the penguins and sea horses. It was a fun little family outing!



Isaac had fun too :)


Keith petting a sting ray (minus the sting).....he was much braver than me, I was too big of a wuss to do it!



Our little penguin :) Malea loves penguins....she loves the movie "Happy Feet" (much to my dismay....I cannot stand that movie!) and she will pretend she is a penguin sometimes (soooo cute)


Peekaboo!


4 comments:

Diana Dye said...

I hate happy feet too and Sarah loves it. Good thing I don't own it.

What a fun place. I had been thinking about taking Sarah there.

I love Isaac's hair. He is such a handsome boy!

Jill said...

I love the picture of Malea peeking through the rock. What a silly girl!

Mandy said...

awesome! I can't wait until my babe is old enough to take to those kinds of fun places!!!
Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun, I don't think I would touch the sting ray either!