We just got back from visiting Keith's parents for the 4th of July....it was lots of fun! We haven't been since summer of 2009 because I was pregnant with Isaac all last year and didn't really feel up to traveling :P
The kids did surprisingly well on the drive, I actually had a harder time than them! (I get car sick really bad...not fun). We rented a Hyundai Sonata, which I absolutely loved. It had XM radio, so Keith and I had a blast rocking out to the 90's channel! I was so sad to have to give that car back :(
The kids did surprisingly well on the drive, I actually had a harder time than them! (I get car sick really bad...not fun). We rented a Hyundai Sonata, which I absolutely loved. It had XM radio, so Keith and I had a blast rocking out to the 90's channel! I was so sad to have to give that car back :(
It was fun seeing friends we hadn't seen for a while!
(L to R: Chud, Emily & baby Isaac Lundgreen, Desiree, John, & Tommy Wolfgramm, and us)
Waiting for the fireworks to start. They do a fireworks show over the Columbia River, it was way cool!
We decided to also spend a day and drive out to Seattle. Its about 3 1/2-4 hours from the tri-cities. We visited with some friends out there and saw the waterfront. We also ate at the yummy fish house Ivar's, it was so good!
We met up with our friend Bri Wilson (her husband Ben was out of town unfortunately) and spent the day with her and their cute girls. Malea had a blast playing with them!
After the museum we met up with the other Wilson's (Brandon and Ashley) at a park and had pizza. We were excited to meet baby Ezra for the first time!
Bri was nice enough to let us spend the night at their house. Malea and the girls had fun playing dress-up :)
After we got back from Seattle, you could tell the kids (Malea especially) were starting to burn out. We wanted to make sure and do the last thing on our list though, which was to go for a ride on the boat.
Here's a picture of the kids with Grandma and Grandpa "Dub" the night before we were leaving (we weren't going to see Grandpa in the morning because he had to work)
We had so much fun!




4 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip. Issac is getting so big! He's very cute!
That looks so fun! I love Seattle. Seeing all your pictures makes me want to get out of town. Then I remember I have a newborn then I don't feel like it anymore
Fun trip! I love Washington :)
I'm glad you guys got to go to WA for the 4th! It makes me homesick for the tri-cities.:) The kids are so cute! Hopefully we can get together soon! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment