The Walkers

The Walkers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sealing

 So about a year and a half ago, my step-dad Rick was baptized into the LDS church.  We were all so excited for him and it has been such a blessing for our family.  My mom and Rick have been working towards getting sealed in the temple ever since, and I am pleased to announce that they were sealed on April 14th in the Provo temple!  It was such an awesome day, and I couldn't be happier for them.  It has been my mom's dream to be sealed for as long as they have been together, and I don't think she ever thought it would happen.  After the sealing we had a family dinner at the church, which was also a going-away party for my brother Sam since he was leaving for basic training the next week for the Navy. 

April 13th - Rick's endowment (Provo temple) 


Family dinner at Olive Garden (after the endowment)



Mom & Rick opening the gift we got them, which was a framed picture of the Provo temple and a Willow tree statue


April 14th - After the sealing (Provo temple)
(Fun little side note, my mom was wearing the same dress she wore on their first wedding day!) 







Congrats Mom & Rick!!

3 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

I'm so happy for them!! Your mom is so beautiful.

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

We love Vicki and Rick! Congratulations!

ash.day said...

Kenz!
This is ash Day and I just wanted to say how happy I am for your mom and Rick!!!! What an incredible blessing to have for your family! I am sure your great example of living the gospel was instrumental in this happening! Tell all your family hello and congrats from me! Love ya my dear!