The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, January 26, 2015

We're having another....

 We decided it would be fun to have some of our family over for dinner to reveal the gender of the baby!  I saw this cute idea on Pinterest to put either pink or blue balloons in a big box and open it like a gift so I decorated this huge box I had with half pink/half blue wrapping paper and put the right color of balloons inside.  I made a bunch of different soups and had everybody over.


We found out what we were having on a Thursday but decided to make the kids wait in suspense until that Sunday when we had everyone over.  It was hard not spilling the beans for those few days!


The Big Reveal!!



We're so excited to be having another GIRL!!!



I pulled out some pink treats after we told everyone :)




Of course I had to go out and buy a few things once we found out ;)


While we would have been happy either way of course, I was secretly kind of hoping it was a girl.  Can't wait to pull out all the baby girl clothes again!

No comments: