The Walkers

The Walkers

Friday, May 29, 2015

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day!!  I am so lucky to be the mom of these two crazies and one more on the way! :)  I'm so grateful that I have the privilege to be a mom, especially when so many aren't physically able to for whatever circumstance.  I sometimes forget how blessed I am in that regard and it's a good time of year to be reminded of that.

 

I absolutely love the little homemade things the kids bring home from school.  I will treasure them forever!

Isaac made this at his Hobblecreek pre-k:


I never actually got to open their presents on Mother's Day because they were both too excited to wait!



Inside was this adorable oven mitt with his handprints!!




He brought this home from "animal school" (Teacher Lynda's):







Malea made me a darling homemade card and painted me a picture.  So cute!





They took me out to Olive Garden for Mother's Day, which was lovely :)  I just love my people so much!


For my mom and Keith's mom I had the kids do these cute little coloring pages I found online, as well as a little questionnaire.






This was from my mom, a cute little monogrammed beach tote with flip flops and a towel!  Can't wait to use it this summer!



I am SO grateful for my mom!!!  I don't know what I would do without her!  She is an amazing woman and I strive to be like her someday.



Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Diana Dye said...

I just realized what a cool monogram you have. And I agree, you have a great mom.