I can't believe it's almost time for baby to get here! The last 9 months feel like they have been so long at times and gone by fast at other times. This has been my most challenging pregnancy so far, which has made it feel long. I am definitely not a spring chicken anymore and I can feel a huge difference physically from my other two. Nonetheless, we are so grateful that we have another little one joining our family and can't WAIT to meet her!!!
Most recent baby bump pic (35 weeks)
I've been on the hunt for some cute big sister/big brother/little sister shirts for the kids that all coordinated. I would find one at one place and one at another place and I just couldn't quite find what I wanted. Then we looked on Amazon and came across this website that had coordinating shirts, I was so excited! I can't wait to get a picture with all three kids in their shirts :)
Some cute headbands I bought from a lady off the yard sale website on facebook :)
After school got out, Malea brought home a bunch of work that she had done, including a journal. I was flipping through reading some of her entries and came across this one from a few months back, I thought it was really sweet :)

Since it's my third baby I didn't really plan on having a baby shower but I have still gotten a lot of sweet gifts from friends and co-workers. My co-workers threw me a little baby shower/luncheon after our last meeting, it was so sweet! Here's some pictures from that luncheon:

Since it's my third baby I didn't really plan on having a baby shower but I have still gotten a lot of sweet gifts from friends and co-workers. My co-workers threw me a little baby shower/luncheon after our last meeting, it was so sweet! Here's some pictures from that luncheon:
I thought it would be fun to get together with some friends for a girls night to go out to dinner and to see "Pitch Perfect 2". They ended up surprising me and turning it in to a little surprise baby shower, which was SO sweet! My mom made this adorable banner (but unfortunately we had a miscommunication and she thought we were spelling it "Clair" instead of "Claire" so she has to add an "e" to the end)
The girls had cupcakes and balloons and everything, it was so sweet!
All my fun loot! I got so spoiled!
With pretty much all my pregnancies I start retaining water about the last month. Luckily I have had low blood pressure for my whole pregnancy so they aren't too concerned about it but it is uncomfortable. I tried to get some pictures of my "cankles" and you can tell from some of the pictures above that my face is definitely puffy. I can't wait to be done with that phase soon!
One of the things we wanted to do before the baby was take each of the kids out for their own special one-on-one date with mommy and daddy. We let them pick where they wanted to eat and a fun outing. We took Isaac out first and he chose Denny's for the restaurant and then Provo Beach Resort. We had a lot of fun!
Such a monkey!
For Malea's date she chose to go to Olive Garden and then to Color Me Mine. It was the first time we had been there which is surprising because it is right up her alley!
She decided to paint a dolphin in rainbow stripes. It took quite a while but it turned out really cute!
Daddy went to get us some chocolate at Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory to help pass the time :)
The finished product, pre-bake (we go back in a few days to pick it up once its been baked for 24 hours. It will make the colors more vibrant as well). She did a great job!
We still have a few little things we'd like to get done before the baby comes (house cleaning, stock the fridge, etc), but at this point I am just ready for her to get here! I am so uncomfortable and just done being pregnant. I've been having tons of contractions and false labor so hopefully all of it is helping me progress. My next doctor's appointment is on Monday so we'll see if I've started dilating at all. I am counting down the days to my inducement date which will be June 17th! :)




































No comments:
Post a Comment