The Walkers

The Walkers

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

First Day of School 2015

I can't believe I have a 2nd grader!  They say that once kids start school the time just flies by, and it is so true.  This is Malea's second year of Chinese Immersion, and she is doing great!

The traditional first day of school photo shoot :)  Keith had to work so she got a picture with him early.  She had her whole outfit laid out and ready the night before.


Malea was SO excited to start school.  She loves school and I think summer had gotten old for her.  I'm always sad to see summer end, but it's good to get back in to a routine.




Malea's Favorites on the First Day of 2nd Grade:

Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite TV Show: Stampy on Youtube 
Favorite Food: Watermelon
Favorite Movie: Hotel Transylvania 2
When I grow up I want to be: Teacher
Favorite Place: The zoo
Favorite thing to do: Play with friends
Best Friend: Sarah






Her Chinese teacher, Mrs. McDonald



She found her seat!




Her English teacher, Mrs. Giles



And just like that, I have a 2nd grader :'(  I don't know if I will ever make it a year without crying.



She had a great first day and was excited to come home and play with baby sister!



This is unrelated but how cute is my little family?  And Claire looks like she is fist pumping it in the air, haha



Isaac's first day of "animal school" (Teacher Lynda).  He was so excited!  I can't believe this is his last year of pre-k before kindergarten!





Isaac's Favorites on the First Day of Pre-K:

Favorite Color: Black
Favorite TV Show: Spider Man
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Movie: Transformers
When I grow up I want to be: A Hunter
Favorite Place: Play at the park
Favorite thing to do: Play with friends
Best Friend: Kit



More evidence of Claire hating her seat, haha






Cute little poster he made at school


This was taken at the open house for his other pre-school.  He has Mrs. Sharon Foster again, and we LOVE her!  She is so great. I didn't take as many pictures this time, since he rode the bus to school on the first day :)


So excited to get on the bus!




My kids are growing up too fast!

No comments: