The Walkers

The Walkers

Friday, June 26, 2009

My Crafty Projects

Here are some crafty projects I've finished in the last few months. I got a Cri-cut for Christmas from my dad (best gift EVER!!) and I've had so much fun with it. Here is my first major project, a 2009 calendar with pictures from 2008. It took me a long time to finish it, but I had a lot of fun, and I will be able to keep the pages in my scrapbook once the year is over.

This is my first attempt at using vinyl lettering.....I am still trying to get the hang of it (it is a little crooked, but it wasn't too bad for a first try). I am working on a frame right now that will have "U.S.A." on it with vinyl lettering. I will post a pic once I'm done.


Here are a couple of frames that I made for baby shower gifts. I got invited to a double-baby shower for two of my friends from high school and both of them are having boys. One of the girls is decorating the baby's room in a beach/surfer theme, and the other girl is doing a sports theme. I hope they like them!

My new favorite thing to do lately is decorate gift bags. I feel like it gives it a personal touch, and it is a lot of fun to do!

No comments: