Fresh Air, Beautiful Scenery, & Various Woodland Creatures....
Malea's first camping trip! Granite Flats Campground, American Fork Canyon
One of my favorite pictures of all time!
Malea showing off the tent
Mmmmm......tin foil dinners.....
Beautiful scenery!
Warming up next to the fire
Mommy's first time cooking on a gas stove.....not too shabby!
Malea loves her daddy!
Mommy & Malea :)
The first night was a little rough due to what will forever be known as "The Raccoon Incident".....a raccoon came in to our camp in the middle of the night and tried to get in to one of our coolers, and scared us all awake. Malea wouldn't go back to sleep until about 6:00 am, so needless to say, naps were in order!
Malea relaxin' with some Cheez-its
Malea and Daddy going on a little hike
After Malea went to bed, Keith & I played a mean game of Uno & enjoyed some s'mores
We had a great time camping, and can't wait to go again next year!!
You have some cute pictures of Malea, I always feel like I'm fighting Leila to get a good picture. She's a stinker!! I still can't beleive how grown up Malea is getting :(
5 comments:
Those are some really good pictures. We had a really good time, and I want to go again sometime.
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take Tyler, we're going on the 21st. yay!
You have some cute pictures of Malea, I always feel like I'm fighting Leila to get a good picture. She's a stinker!! I still can't beleive how grown up Malea is getting :(
That is so fun. We have been talking about camping with the boys, you'll have to give me some tips if we ever actually do it!
Keith your uno picture is perfect. What kind of crazy fancy firepit did you have? holy cow. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment