Here is a compilation of pictures I have taken of Malea making a variety of different messes. I've decided that my new motto as a mother is "you have to laugh or else you'll cry!" I'm coming to terms with the fact that my house will never be clean again!
Leaving a pile a crisp, folded newspaper and junk mail unattended is just asking for trouble!
A favorite of Malea's - pulling out all of the storage containers and measuring cups - probably the mess I see most frequently!
"Maybe if I put every toy I own over the gate, she will let me through!"
Of course you can't go without mentioning the many, MANY high chair messes that happen on a daily basis (here are just a few of my favorites!)
You know when you can't see your child and she gets quiet that something is up.....I gave her a piece of bread and when it got quiet I came in to find the piece of bread crumbled all of the chair and carpet.....the poor bread didn't stand a chance!
Malea loves to help mommy with laundry!




4 comments:
OH I so relate to this post!!! Just wait till you have FOUR little munchkins making a mess!!! Kaitlyn's favorite mess is my tupperware, too! & she LOVES to throw them over the gate & down the stairs. It drives me nuts, but she's so dang cute that I can't get mad at her for long!!
I was so sad I couldn't come to Ben's wedding! I wanted to see everyone SO BAD! I hope it went well!!!
Its funny how terrifying silence becomes...its like you KNOW...
Good thing she's so dang cute when she makes her messes right?!?!
Crap....things are just going to get worse for me, aren't they?
But seriously, she is soooo cute. I've never seen so much personality in a little body...no wonder she's so busy.
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog, I need to start one. Oh my gosh, I loved all those messy picts! It's so funny, but true! Toddlers are so messy! You can't even go to the bathroom somedays w/o them causing mischeif! I love the family pictures and camping ones, too! How fun!
Post a Comment