The Walkers

The Walkers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Family Pictures

The Walker's
September 27th, 2009



Malea - 19 months old

Nunes/Martindale Family
My brother Ben & his wife April with their kids
Taylor, Sienna, Corben, & Gavin


My handsome brothers, Sam (above) & DJ (below)

Jeremy & Whitney Nunes with their sons Bridger & Boston

Shannon & Shane Penrod with their kids Hunter & Ethan

Mom & Rick

All the grandkids!

Siblings with spouses

Siblings

8 comments:

Diana Dye said...

Way cute! It's fun to see your bros all grown up. And Malea's hair is so long!

Lyndzi said...

I love love love all of your pics.

Mandy said...

So fun! I love the antique finish on the pictures!!! YOU look gorgeous!!! It's good to see your brothers all handsome and grown up!

The Brady Bunch said...

I LOVE THESE!!!

Lindsay Carrick said...

they turned out so good! I love all of them!

The Stefanoff's said...

Hey Kenzie.... UMMMM it looks like it's going to be up to you and I to get the "Martindale's" and the "Tuttle's" together for Christmas... I am DEMANDING that it happen this year... even if we meet as a restaurant for dinner or something... IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! Let's start brainstorming... :)

Bri said...

I love your family picture! Its beautiful!

Laura Butler said...

What cute pictures! They turned out really good. I hope you have a good birthday!:) Happy Birthday!