The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, November 9, 2009

We {Heart} Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! It is so much fun to dress up, decorate, carve pumpkins, and watch scary movies. It also marks the beginning of one of my favorite seasons....fall! This year was so much fun, especially since Malea can walk this year and was able to go trick-or-treating.

Here is Malea sporting her Halloween PJ's this year

Yummy Halloween cookies (they tasted better than they looked....I'm not much of a baker!)


Carving pumpkins

Malea was such a helper!

Before.....


After!

On Halloween, we started out the day by going to Grandma Vicki's for the Annual Halloween party! It was so much fun, and included something new this year....a spook alley!

Grandma Vicki holding baby Sienna!

The entrance to the spook alley (or "haunted hallway")


Malea with her cousins

The "Walk-Arrrs!"


The yummy food at the Halloween party


Getting ready to go trick-or-treating!


Our house on Halloween night




"Trick-or-treat!"



She was pooped after a very eventful day of Halloween festivities and visiting family. Overall it was a great Halloween!

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

I love the picture of her in her Halloween jammies. We missed you Walk-Arrrrs at our party. Looks like a FUN Halloween!!

Diana Dye said...

I love her PJ's! Those cookies look delicious and I think you make a very nice pirate family.