The Walkers

The Walkers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Malea just finished a 5 week parent/tot swimming lesson class at the Provo Rec Center, and she loved it! I was really impressed by how much she improved in such a short amount of time.

Throughout the course of her lessons she learned to be dunked underwater, hold on to the edge of the pool without being supported, lay on her back and float (with some help), jump off the edge in to the water, and blow bubbles. We had a really sweet teacher who was very patient and taught us some great pointers. I'm really glad that we put her in swimming lessons, and I'm hoping to do another class sometime in the spring when it gets closer to summer.




1 comment:

The Brady Bunch said...

How fun! I need to get Leila into swimming lessons, she LOVES the water!