The Walkers

The Walkers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

5 Years!

Yesterday (December 18th) Keith and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! Wow, where has the time gone? Here is a walk down memory lane:

Wedding Day - 2004


2005

(This was the only picture I could find, that was the year we got our first digital camera for Christmas so there wasn't much to choose from! Plus we both gained a lot of weight that first year, and I didn't want to post a picture of that!)

2006

2007

(Pregnant with Malea)

2008


2009


On our anniversary, we ate lunch at the new In 'N Out in Orem, then after Malea took her nap we took her to my neighbor's house and then went on a date! We went to see the new movie "Avatar" (which was great by the way, I highly recommend it!) and then had dinner at Olive Garden. Another highlight of the night was that we got new phones! Our phones were over 2 years old and were both just falling apart, but we were due for upgrades so we picked out new LG Xenon's. They are so nice, we are really excited to have phones that work!

It has sure been an adventure these last 5 years, with lots of ups and downs, but I wouldn't want to go through that adventure with anyone else!

I love you honey, and I can't wait to spend the rest of this journey together with you!

Love, Kenzie :)

5 comments:

Diana Dye said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 5 years. You have such a cute little family.

Steph and Jared said...

Happy five years! I remember going to your wedding and showing up just after you two left:( I wish I could have seen you but your picture is beautiful.

The Brady Bunch said...

I know its a little late, but happy anniversary to you two!

Lindsay Carrick said...

How fun! Wow, 5 years is so exciting. Congrats!

ricksdl said...

Wow, time goes so fast! It seems like you just got married. Congrats!