The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, December 14, 2009

"Thanta's" Lap

Malea with Santa - 2009

This picture just makes me laugh so hard! We took her to see "Thanta" this year (that's how she says "Santa" - every time we see a Santa on anything, she points to it and says "Thanta"!!). I was worried we were going to have a repeat of last year.

Here is last year's picture with Santa:

She was about 10 months old in this picture. I love how her legs are totally tensed. She was NOT happy! (I love that it's the same Santa, same chair and everything). We tried to "brief" her before we went up there this year by talking about how nice he is and how he brings presents and stuff. I think that helped. :)

I love the holidays!

5 comments:

Diana Dye said...

She looks so grown up! I can't wait to see the picture next year. She'll probably be giving him a big hug with a smile on her face.

** Adrian ** said...

SOO cute!! I can't believe how fast Malea is growing up!!! What a cutie!

The Brady Bunch said...

I'm glad it went better this year for you!

Mandy said...

That's so funny! I love it. She is terrified year one, year two just not quite sure about what's going on. Year three...I bet she will have a HUGE cheesy smile on her cute face!

Lindsay Carrick said...

I love the comparison of the two pics! Classic. Yeah, Tyler was totally opposite. Fine last year, screamed this year! ha ha