The Walkers

The Walkers

Friday, January 8, 2010

"Thanta" Found Our House!


Christmas Morning!

This was the only picture I could get where she was actually looking at the camera smiling...the rest of the pictures were of her focusing on the presents! lol She looks so cute with her hair all disheveled. She is really into Thomas the train and anything "Cars" related right now.....you would think I had a little boy!

Malea was so funny this year. She was all about unwrapping the presents, whether they were for her or not! We didn't really get to open our own presents, but we didn't mind. The tree before we were unleashed

Our cute stockings :)


My dad and step-mom gave us a Kitchen Aid Mixer! We were so excited, it was such a fun surprise!

Malea got a lot of fun things. The best reaction we got was when she opened this toy shopping cart....she let out a little squeal when she opened it! It was really cute.





We had a really great Christmas and were able to spend a lot of time with family and friends at various parties and events. We are so incredibly blessed and grateful for all that we have. I can't believe another year is starting! It seems like we just had Malea and now she is almost 2! Where does the time go?

2 comments:

The Stefanoff's said...

Hi Kenz... thanks for your comment on my blog. She was a very dear friend of ours. It's the tragic circumstances that are hard to swallow. I will miss her everyday! Don't ever take a day for granted... you just never know!

Diana Dye said...

I hope Keith doesn't expect cookies every day like Justin did when I got my mixer.