The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Boy Stuff :)

We are so excited to be having a boy! Here's a tummy picture (this is at about 20 weeks....I have started showing a lot earlier with this baby - I've heard it's like memory foam lol):

We have gotten a couple of little outfits ourselves and as gifts, as well as the baby's bedding. Besides that, we pretty much have everything we need for the baby. Thanks to some family members, we also got TONS of boy clothes as hand-me-downs....thank goodness because we had zero boy clothes!

I have had my eye on this darling dinosaur bedding at Sears for a couple of months. Every time I walked by it I thought, "I would love that bedding if we have a boy." Well after we found out we were having a boy I was walking through Sears and that bedding was 30% off! Yay! And it was the last one, because they are discontinuing it.

Here is a picture of the bedspread :)

I am getting really excited to meet this little guy. He is getting more and more active in my tummy, which is really fun. Malea is so cute about it too, and is getting excited to meet "mommy's tummy baby" as she calls it.

Even though I'm so excited to be having a boy, I am so glad I had a girl first! What would I do if I didn't have someone to paint my toe nails with?

I think she will be a great big sister.

11 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

She will be a GREAT big sister!! And P.S. you look SO CUTE!!!

Mary said...

How fun! You will just love having a boy! Let me know if you need any hand-me-downs, as you can guess I have a ton!! I LOVE the bedding, super cute!

Steph and Jared said...

I love the bedding, so cute. I'm so excited that you will have a boy and a girl. Malea is going to be such a good big sis

The Miller's said...

Hey Kenz, the bedding is darling! I hope you are feeling good! I am with you on the hand me downs of boy stuff! Its nice to have family who has boys...I was convinced I was going to have a girl and it would be perfect cause I had all the stuff...but of course we get to start from scratch too, but like you I am thrilled for a little boy!

BYU 9th said...

i love that bedding! i am excited to see baby boy, he will be darling!

Aimee said...

Yay for having a little boy. How fun, one of each. Malea will be so cute with him! Cute belly by the way! :)

Jill said...

Aww... I love the belly pic. You look so beautiful. And that is an adorable picture of Malea. I so wonder what you're little guy will look like. I can't wait to see him.

Jenn said...

Those boy clothes are have gotten and will continue to get lots of use. Some of those are Erik's, not to mention Corbin's, Nathan's and Drew's. Haha. I wonder how many more boys (and girls since I know Lily wore some) will get to wear these clothes?

Diana Dye said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady. And I loooove boy stuff. I bet after pink girl stuff it's fun to pick out boy things.

** Adrian ** said...

This is the cutest post!! Isn't it so fun getting ready for a new baby?!? I can hardly believe I'll never get to do that again... SNIFF!! You look so cute & I love the bedding you chose!! Malea will definitely be a GREAT big sis!!

Love ya!

Jilly said...

You are so stinkin cute with your little pregnant belly! I love it!