(yeah, I cut off the "o" in "zoo"....I'm not much of a photographer)
Here are some fun pictures from our trip to the Hogle Zoo! It was so much fun this year, especially now that Malea is a little older and can recognize the animals and what sounds they make. It was such a beautiful day, perfect for a trip to the zoo (except, that is what everyone else and their dog was thinking too, because it was PACKED!). We still had so much fun despite the busyness of it.
They have the cutest little park inside the zoo that Malea loved playing at. She wouldn't go down this "snake" slide last year :)
I love Malea's face in this picture
Daddy and Malea looking at the Praire Dogs
Going down the elephant slide
Malea inside a giant egg
On the way to the zoo, all Malea could talk about was the elephants and giraffes. Well she got her wish!
There is the cutest little baby elephant there right now!
All of the giraffes were outside lounging, it was great
"Look Daddy! A turtle!"
Waiting in line for the carousel (isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?!)
Mommy and Malea :)
Daddy and Malea on the carousel
All tuckered out on the ride home.....what a great day!
4 comments:
How fun! I remember when we went to the zoo together. I bet Malea LOVED it this time around. Her hair is so long!
She is growing up too fast! I love the zoo! Its even more fun to take your kids there too.
How fun! Looks like a great day! Malea is sure getting big fast!
Ah, I want to go to the zoo. Malea looked like she had a fun day!
Post a Comment