We had a great holiday weekend! I absolutely love the 4th of July and all it entails. We had a family BBQ and then went to a neighbor/friends' annual "Driveway of Fire"....Malea loved it! This is the first year we have really let her stay up to watch the fireworks and she did great! And of course its not the 4th of July without going to the Provo Freedom Festival Grand Parade! We got a sweet spot this year thanks to Keith!
Malea showing my 4th of July cake
Malea showing my 4th of July cake
Waiting for the fireworks to start!
(Malea sporting her fake smile...I tell her to smile for the camera and this is what she does lol)
I wish you could see her face better in this picture...this was when a big dalmation dog balloon was going by, she was so excited!




4 comments:
kenz! i love your 4th of july cake. it looks so yummy, i want the recipe! i'm glad you guys had a fun holiday!
Very cute cake. All those pics are adorable, too. Malea is the cutest! And I noticed Keith is sporting some facial hair. I normally am not into facial hair so much, but Keith looks pretty good. You'll have to tell him I said that. :) Miss you!
Tee hee. I miss the days when you spent half your summer in your swimming suit. And you are such a cute preggo girl.
I love your 4th of July pictures. I can't believe you are about 55 days away! Keep counting it will be here before you know it. I can't wait for you to have two!
Post a Comment