The Walkers

The Walkers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Well, things have been pretty crazy for us, but in a good way. We moved this past weekend to a different place than originally planned, but it is for the better. It is actually bigger, less expensive than the original place, and in a better location (we get to stay in our ward...yay!). So that was kind of a crazy change of plans. We are so excited for the extra square footage, not to mention a dishwasher! Oh how I have missed having a dishwasher.

My house as I was packing....uggh, I was getting claustrophobic!

Here's some pics of the new place:


(My favorite part....the walk-in closet)

We love the new place!

(32 weeks pic)

Baby #2 is doing well. He is right on track at every appointment in his heartbeat and measurements. I am 32 weeks along....where has the time gone? Holy cow, I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! I am getting a little panicky because I still have so much to do before I will feel ready for him to come. I don't know if I will ever be ready honestly! lol I think once we are settled in to our new place I will feel better.

Malea is just such a joy. She is talking so much! She speaks in full sentences. She is excited for the baby to come, but I wonder if she REALLY understands what it is going to be like when he gets here. I'm guessing there will be some jealousy that will require some adjustment, but it will be good for her. She is so helpful that I think she will just want to be mommy's little assistant with everything. We have had such a fun summer playing outside, going to the pool, going to outdoor movies, family get-togethers, camping, to the zoo, etc. I've tried to do lots of fun activities because I know once the baby comes things will have to slow down a little bit.

Well that's about it for us! Now I need to get off my behind and do some un-packing....

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, yay! So fun to see pictures of your place. It looks so nice. I am excited for you. That's great you get to stay in the same ward, too. I LOVED seeing a pregnancy picture of you, too. You look so cute. Ahh. I am so sad that I don't get to see you be pregnant, so it makes me happy to see a picture of you. Love you!

Diana Dye said...

Your new place looks so nice! I'm with you on the claustrophobia thing...I hate boxes and I hate moving.

Malea is so adorable. Seeing her play with sidewalk chalk makes me want to go get some.