I am definitely in the nesting stage of my pregnancy. I have pulled all of the essentials out of storage (swing, baby bottles, high chair, baby tub, etc). While Keith and Malea were in Oregon for a couple of days, I finished unpacking the last of the boxes, and did the fun part....getting the baby's room all ready. I am excited to announce that it is officially ready!!
Here are some pics :)


I can't believe he is going to be here in like 3 weeks! The doctor is going to induce me at 39 weeks, and we are (tentatively) looking at September 7th. Its not set in stone, but that's what we are looking at! I have been having Braxton-Hicks contractions starting at 35 weeks along, with some crampy ones here and there, so we may not even make it to September 7th. We will just have to see!Here is a pic of me at about 35 1/2 weeks....I feel humongous! I swear he is bigger at this point than Malea was....case in point, see the next picture down.
The picture below is of me the morning of my inducement with Malea. I was 2 days over my due date. My face is so dang fat in this picture, but I swear my belly is bigger with this pregnancy! We will have to see how big he is when he comes out (Malea was 7 lbs 3 oz).
I can't wait to meet the little guy!
7 comments:
so dang cute!
I like the name Isaac!
His room is very cute and you look great!!
The room looks so cute. I love it! I can't wait to meet your little guy!
Adorable room! And you are so cute pregnant!
Oh I love it. So was it more fun decorating a room for a girl or a boy?
Well, everything is pretty much ADORABLE! Good luck with the little guy and you look great!
Post a Comment