So up until this morning I was still not quite ready for our little guy to be born yet. I had a few more things to check off my list before I would feel "ready" (if you are ever really ready!).
Well, this morning I woke up and my hips hurt so bad, I have had heart burn/indigestion/acid reflux all night (and day), my feet are so swollen that I barely fit in to my church shoes, and I can hardly breathe. I decided that he can go ahead and be born now :) I am over this whole being pregnant thing.
Here is the latest prego picture (37 weeks along):
Well, this morning I woke up and my hips hurt so bad, I have had heart burn/indigestion/acid reflux all night (and day), my feet are so swollen that I barely fit in to my church shoes, and I can hardly breathe. I decided that he can go ahead and be born now :) I am over this whole being pregnant thing.
Here is the latest prego picture (37 weeks along):
It is comforting to know that the doctor has officially scheduled my inducement, so the latest I would be having him is Tuesday, September 7th !! That's only a week and 2 days away! Its nice to know that the end is in sight. I'm not super thrilled that we have to be there at 6:30am, but oh well, we're going to sleep deprived for the next 6 months anyway!




3 comments:
Hi! So sorry I missed you BoY shower! It was day two of school and I didn't leave school until 7:00! I have a cute little outfit for him... I would love to come visit you and baby Isaac in person after he is born! Let me know when you are home and settled and I'll come visit!
Good luck! two weeks left! You can do it!!!!
That is miserable, Kenz. Hoping he comes sooner than the seventh for you!
You look so cute all preggo! I was really hoping he would be born yesterday so that we could be birthday buddies, but I guess he didn't get the memo ;)
Post a Comment