Yea Kenz!!! So exciting! He is so darling and almost exactly a month younger than my little guy!! Its crazy how close our kiddos are and the same genders in the same order!!! You look fabulous and we will need to get the little ones together sometime! Congrats!
8 comments:
Congratulations Kenzie! He's beautiful!!
Congratulations Mackenzie!
Woo hoo! He's a keeper. Good work.
He is SO cute Kenz!!!! I love the picture of your little family!
congrats!
Congrats Kenz! I am so happy for you to have a healthy baby boy! Yeah for a boy and girl! Love you!
Ash Day
I have been looking at your blog everyday so excited to see pics of your little guy! He is so cute :)
Yea Kenz!!! So exciting! He is so darling and almost exactly a month younger than my little guy!! Its crazy how close our kiddos are and the same genders in the same order!!! You look fabulous and we will need to get the little ones together sometime! Congrats!
Post a Comment