The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Little Princess

Malea has just started getting in to princesses and dress-up lately....it is so much fun! She has a Cinderella dress and a Belle dress, as well as dolls for each. We just got the movie "Cinderella" in the mail, and she has been watching it non-stop! And of course, she has to wear her Cinderella dress and hold her Cinderella doll while she watches it :)

She wants to be Belle for Halloween, which is so cute. We will see if that is what she ends up being though, seeing as how Halloween is still weeks away and she could easily change her mind. We are going to buy "Beauty and the Beast" when it comes out this week.

Today she was wearing her Belle dress and asked Keith to dance with her, so we sang the "Beauty and the Beast" song and they danced. It was so precious!

2 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

she is so cute, I hope I have a girl some day just for the dress up factor. ha ha

Jill said...

SO cute! I love the matching doll and outfits. How fun.