The Walkers

The Walkers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Isaac's Blessing Day

This past Sunday was Isaac's blessing day. It was such a great day, and we had so much support from family and friends. I will always remember what day he was blessed because it was on 10/10/10! Daddy gave a beautiful blessing and then we had a really nice brunch afterwards at our place (thanks to everyone who helped with the food!).

Isn't he handsome?!


Daddy & Isaac


Malea looked darling too!

7 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

he is such a handsome little guy! congratulations on his blessing, that's always such a neat day.

Stacy said...

You have such cute kids!!!

Mary said...

What a sweet little boy! I am glad you had such a wonderful day!

Amy said...

Your kids are just darling. Isaac is getting so big.

Jill said...

What a happy day. I so wish I could have been there. I bet it was really special. Isaac is so darling.

ricksdl said...

Malea is getting so big! What a sweet new baby. Congrats on such a beautiful little family kenz!

ricksdl said...

Hey Kenz- yes we still have the same address. Isaac is so cute! I am so excited for you.