The Walkers

The Walkers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Isaac

(Isaac - 8 weeks old)

Isaac is such a joy to our family! Here are a few fun tidbits about our sweet baby boy:

He is so smiley! He started smiling very young and hasn't stopped since! He is turning out to be kind of a ham, and has a great sense of humor. He loves to smile and laugh, and it doesn't take much to get him to do either of those things. You can't help but cheer up when you see him smile.

Everyone that holds him makes the same comment...."He is so wiggly!" He is a very squirmy, wiggly baby. He knows how to roll from his stomach to his back already. He is also doing well holding his head up when he lays on his stomach, and has a strong back. He is constantly moving. If you put a blanket on him in a bouncer or a swing, he will have it kicked off in about 10 seconds! His new favorite thing lately is to stand up on our laps with us holding his hands.

He has turned out to be a pretty good-natured baby. He started out being pretty fussy but is doing much better. He also started out not being the best napper, but with some training has been doing better. He is doing great at night though, I feed him at about 11 or 11:30pm and then he makes it until 7:30 or 8:00am! It is wonderful! He eats about 4-5 oz every 3 hours.


He loves to talk and coo at us. The other night I was feeding him, and I said "I love you Isaac"....he stopped sucking on his bottle, looked up at me, and said "ah-goo" right back. It was so cute!!!


He loves his big sister. From a young age, he would smile when he saw her and he recognizes her voice. She is so sweet with him and very helpful. I hope they will be good buddies someday!

We are looking forward to celebrating his first Christmas!

I am excited to see Isaac grow and see more of his personality come out! It is going by too fast though!

6 comments:

Diana Dye said...

So cute! I kind of think he looks like your brothers in that first picture.

Adam and Hilary said...

Cute kids you have there! You look beautiful in your family photos.
My Dad just told me the exciting news about Rick. I'm really happy for him and your family. :) My Dad is next
. . . I wish.

Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

Such a cute little guy. I can see so much of both of you in him.

Stacy said...

What a sweet little baby :) He sounds like he is going to be an early crawler/walker! He already wants to be a big boy.

Lindsay Carrick said...

oh my goodness I love his little smile!! So precious!

ricksdl said...

O.K. so the picture with your kids together is amazingly cute! They are both beautiful Kenz!