The Walkers

The Walkers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Family Pictures

Here are some family pictures we had taken a few weeks ago. I love how they turned out, especially of the kids! Getting pictures done is always stressful...Malea had an atomic meltdown partway through, and despite my efforts to time everything, Isaac got hungry so we had to keep a bottle in his mouth and then pull it out really quick right before she took the picture. It was totally worth it though!






4 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute! What a darling little family you are! The one of the big sis holding her little bro is priceless! I am glad she is enjoying him!!! For her sake...but mostly yours! :)

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Darling Kenz! They all turned out so cute!

Lindsay Carrick said...

oh...my...goodness!!! You got such great shots! I love all your outfits, Isaac's little vest is to die for & Malea posed amazing! You guys are all so cute

Jill said...

Such cute pics! I love the one of Isaac and Malea together.