Isaac is 6 months! HOLY COW! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! He is just such a joy and so much fun. He definitely keeps us busy!
Here are Isaac's stats from his 6 month check-up:
Weight: 15 lbs (8th percentile)
Length: 26.5 in (47th percentile)
Head circumference: 17.3 cm (55th percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs (8th percentile)
Length: 26.5 in (47th percentile)
Head circumference: 17.3 cm (55th percentile)
Here's what Isaac has been up to the last couple of months:
Playing with his sister....they just love each other!
(Malea dressing up Isaac)
I just laugh every time I look at this picture!
What a bunch of hams!
Isaac's First Valentine's Day!
I just love these two!
Isaac broke out in a crazy rash last month poor baby!
(We think it might be an allergy to Amoxicillin)
Isaac started eating baby food!
He LOVES it! So far he has liked pretty much everything I have fed him, except green beans (understandably) and peaches (which I thought was a little weird since peaches are yummy, but then again his daddy doesn't like peaches either). He especially likes sweet potato!
He LOVES it! So far he has liked pretty much everything I have fed him, except green beans (understandably) and peaches (which I thought was a little weird since peaches are yummy, but then again his daddy doesn't like peaches either). He especially likes sweet potato!
we try to get outside more and he loves it (just like his sister)
He has also started sticking his tongue out a lot lately, its so stinkin' cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment