Isaac started army crawling today! He has been rolling around for a while now but he started pulling himself around the floor today to get to what he wants. He's not full-on crawling around the room or anything but it won't be long! The days of being able to leave things on the floor and not having to baby-proof things super well are over!
I am not really surprised that Isaac is crawling because he has been the busiest baby from a very early age. He can be really hard to hold and so a lot of times I just end up putting him down on the floor with some toys because he is so exhausting! He is just so interested in everything around him.
Isaac is 6 months now but hasn't had his 6 month check-up yet so I will post again with his 6 month stats and a few fun little tidbits about Isaac!
I am not really surprised that Isaac is crawling because he has been the busiest baby from a very early age. He can be really hard to hold and so a lot of times I just end up putting him down on the floor with some toys because he is so exhausting! He is just so interested in everything around him.
Isaac is 6 months now but hasn't had his 6 month check-up yet so I will post again with his 6 month stats and a few fun little tidbits about Isaac!




2 comments:
HOLY COW!!! What a little monkey!
Time to baby proof!
Post a Comment