We decided to take a little family vacay to Vegas! It was so fun and the weather was great! The kids did so well on the drive, I was pleasantly surprised. :)
The view from behind me in the car....what a stinkin' cutie!
Malea did great, she pretty much just watched "Tangled" the whole way there! Thank heavens for portable DVD players!
Our hotel: Tahiti Village Resort & Spa
It was so nice, we loved it! It didn't have a casino (which was great) and it was really geared towards families. There were a lot of families there with kids on their spring breaks. We will definitely stay there again!
About 2 minutes after we got there and got the car unloaded, Malea had her swimming suit on and was ready to get to the pool!
The pool had a section with sand that went in to the water, Malea was in heaven! It was like a little mini beach. They had sand toys that you could make sand castles out of. It was so fun!
The first day we were there we went and visited a good friend of Keith's from high school. I wish I would have gotten pictures with them! It was so fun to catch up and meet their cute family.
The second day we went to see the Hoover Dam. What a cool sight to see!
The third day I took the kids to a cool mall close to our hotel called Town Square. They had this really fun section for kids in the center of the mall that had big tree houses with slides, ropes, and ladders coming out of it. It also had a splash pad where water squirted up. It was so fun! I wish we had a mall like that in Utah!
That same day we spent a couple of hours on the strip. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of time on the strip just because of how yucky it is, but we did go to the M&M World, Coca Cola Factory, and we went to see the fountain show at the Bellagio.




7 comments:
I'm so glad you guys were able to get away like that for a fun trip. It looks like you went to some really cool places. Isaac is so dang adorable! I love the picture of the two under the bed. Cuteness!
FUN! I love that mall! Seriously. Vegas has the nicest parks ever. THey are all covered and have splash pads! Your kids are getting so big!
What a fun trip! I love how smiley Isaac is. What a fun age. We need to get together again before this baby comes.
Looks so fun! Who knew Vegas had so much to offer to families!
Fun trip! Your kids are so darling. I can't believe how big Issac is getting!
Hey Kenz, sounds like a fun trip. Your pictures are so cute!
Ang
i loved all these pictures! It looked like such a fun trip! I can't believe how big Isaac is getting, he is so sweet!
Post a Comment