Today we switched Isaac to a big boy bed! Yes I know he's a little old (almost 3, lol) but we were trying to milk the crib for as long as possible. He's been climbing out of it since about 19 months anyway so probably not a whole lot will change! Of course I got sentimental (I always do about things like this)....I just can't believe how much my baby is growing up! I remember getting sentimental when Malea switched to a bed too but I was pregnant with Isaac at the time so it was kind of out of necessity (and no, I'm not pregnant, lol). Just seems weird that my little boy isn't so little anymore. And if we really want to get me emotional let's talk about the fact that Malea starts Kindergarten in a couple of months! Time just needs to SLOW DOWN!!!
Love his smile!!




No comments:
Post a Comment