The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, August 18, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

The other day I asked my amazingly talented friend Alisse to take some family photos for us!  I have been putting off family pictures for a while because it's so hard with kids (ahem....Isaac lol) but I decided that we just needed to get it done.  I had been scoping out some spots for a while and found the perfect spot not far from our house.  I have always wanted family photos with sunflowers in the background and August is the perfect time for that!  I found this farm with a darling red barn and sunflowers all over so I got permission from the owners and voila!

I am IN LOVE with all of them!!  I can't wait to print them and hang them up in the house!

Here's a few of my favorite ones:  


Can't believe this beauty is starting 1st grade this year!!


Love this one of Malea & Daddy


You would never know that he was being SUPER grumpy right before.....he had taken a late nap and woke up really grumpy and I was sure that we wouldn't get any good ones of him!  However we ended up bribing him and he cooperated enough to get a few good shots.

I love this one of him!  He has such a great smile :)











Mother & Daughter <3 font="">







It's going to be really hard to decide which ones to frame!!  I might just have to invest in some more frames, lol ;)

No comments: