I thought it would be fun to post some of the Instagram pictures I've taken this summer to show some of the fun stuff we have done! It has been the best summer ever! I have really enjoyed just spending time with the kids all day and not having to worry about school or work. Keith and I got new phones (YAY!!) so we are finally up with the times. This is the first time we've had smart phones! Crazy, right?! We got Samsung Galaxy s4's and we just love them. We've taken some great pictures this summer and have hardly needed to use our digital camera.
These are kind of in a weird order, I tried to move some of them in to order but it was taking awhile so here you go!
Father's Day! I had this cute little key chain made for Keith by my friend Jill who makes custom jewelry! We also did some cute little crafts for him and tried to make the day special!
Malea did a cute little Mini Cheer clinic through Springville High. I will do a separate post about it but here are a couple of pics from that!
I decided to do something daring and got pink extensions!! I LOVE them!
4th of July yumminess! This is a cake I make every year, I just make a regular white cake and then do a cream cheese mixed with whipped cream frosting. It is so yummy!
I took the kids to "dress like a cow" day at Chickfila and got free kids meals! Moooo!
I got this beauty in the mail!!! Woo hoo!
I had to fly to Denver to take the Colorado school counselor licensing exam called the PLACE....I don't do too well with travelling and even after taking this wonderful stuff still felt pretty crappy. Oh well, just glad it's over and I passed! Phew!
And thus began the licensing process to become a school counselor......still working on it, and still annoyed by all the hoops I have to jump through! Ugh!
We love having a back yard!!! We have set up the pool for the kids quite a few times and have little pool parties back there. So much fun!
Haircuts! Isaac looks so much like Keith in that bottom pic!
Lots of play dates at the park!
("Look over at me and say cheese!"....."uhh hello?")
We've had lots of lazy days! This was a movie night we had watching Harry Potter.
Hot summer days make kiddos sleepy!
Oops!
Provo Beach Resort at the Riverwoods mall!
Me and Elmo taking at selfie at Blickenstaff's in the Riverwood's mall ;)
Swimming at Provo Rec!
Evening walks/bike rides once it cools down!
Sickie bugs :( Not fun in summer!
Lots of playing!
Gorgeous summer sky
Family BBQ's! Yum!
Chocolate chip banana bread.....'nuff said!
Playing "school" with the kids and our new easel ($10 yard sale find!)
Lots of trips to the library! They have some fun summer programs we've signed up for
Isaac stopped us while we were walking through the library one day and said "Wook! My name!"
I discovered yoga and now I'm hooked! It's free at the library every Tuesday night! This little cutie went with me last week, she's a natural!
Morning walks to visit Grandma "M" at the cemetery
And LOTS of trips to the splash pad!










































1 comment:
Wow you guys are sure living it up. I love Males doing yoga. And Isaac is looking so grown up!
Post a Comment