The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, July 21, 2014

Graduation BBQ

We decided to have a Graduation BBQ party a couple of weeks after we got back from Colorado.  It was a lot of fun!  Tons of family and friends came and we had lots of great food.  It was fun to be able to have the party in our own backyard with grass and everything!  I am sure lucky to have so many great people who love and support me!  


Malea waiting for the guests to arrive!


Some of the decor.....it was a nice day other than it was really windy, which was frustrating but oh well!








{You can see rocks holding down the table cloths because of the dang wind!}





Me with my adorable littles!  I sure love them!


Family pic!  I couldn't have made it through this grad program without the support of these guys, especially my loving husband!  He stepped up and did so much, I am so very grateful!



We did hamburgers and hot dogs and everyone brought a side or dessert to share :)




Me with Shaela, she is one of Keith's friends from school who just moved to Utah with her cute family!





Me with my cousin Jessica and her family (minus one son)


Me with my Aunt Julie and cousin Heather


With my Grandma and Grandpa Young


With my friend Alisse and her husband Brad


With my friend Lindsay (Alisse's sister) and her husband Chris






I couldn't get over Cannon's adorable hat!


One of my oldest and dearest friends Diana and her husband Justin, with their adorable kiddos minus one who wasn't in the picture.  Her new baby is so cute!


My brother Ben with his cute family (minus a couple who weren't in the pic)


My nephews Cannon and Marshall just chillin'


Cannon is like my brother Sam's little clone!



With our friends Bob & Paz and their cute son Alex


With my brother's Sam and DJ and their families


With my mom and step-dad, who have done so much for us!


I can't believe I'm done!!!  Yaaaaay!

No comments: