We had a great Halloween this year! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I like to go all out. We have quite a few Halloween traditions we like to do. Here's a compilation of pictures to show our month's worth of activities:
The kids in their Halloween jammies :)
(These are actually the same ones as last year, Malea's still fit pretty well but Isaac's were getting snug. I did buy him new ones this year but I don't know if I got a picture)
Painting pumpkins!
I was really impressed by Malea's! She painted a spider, a bat, a frankenstein, a ghost, etc.
Isaac's pumpkin :)
Decorating cookies! Yum!
The kids in their Halloween outfits. I like to get them each a new shirt/outfit to wear throughout the month to school. Funny story....I took about 20 pictures of Isaac and got maybe one or two where he was actually smiling and not pulling a face. He reminds me so much of Keith! (Little stinker!). I did a little collage below of some of my favorites.
My mom likes to do a Halloween party each year for the grand kids. This year we had lunch (yummy sloppy joes and spooky snacks/appetizers) and then they took all the kids to Jaker's pumpkin patch. It was really fun!
The kids costumes this year: Elsa from Frozen and Batman!
Some of the yummy treats! My mom is so creative!
I dressed like a rocker chick for the party! Complete with fake tattoos and pink hair! It was awesome!
Walker family photo....Keith was dressed as one of the guys from Duck Dynasty, lol!
Grandma & Grandpa with all the grandkids....they dressed as Morticia & Gomez Addams from the Addams Family! They looked great!
We decorated cupcakes for the neighbors
The kids also brought home lots of fun Halloween crafts from school that we hung up on our front door

Isaac at his pre-k Halloween party....they take the kids on a hayride every year, so cute!

Isaac at his pre-k Halloween party....they take the kids on a hayride every year, so cute!
Isaac didn't get to dress up at his other pre-k but they did make spooky hats and had a "Mrs. Spider Tea Party"
The night before Halloween we took the kids to see Grandpa Dave & Grandma Judy so they could see the kids' costumes
(We couldn't change her in to her costume until lunch time, lame-o)
I went at lunch time to help her get in her costume and to spray her hair white/glittery. Then we watched her school Halloween parade :)
Malea's class getting ready to have their class Halloween party!

Little side note, on Halloween Malea found out she won the Happy Dragon Award at school....teachers nominate students each month who exhibit qualities of the school theme and they get their picture taken for the school facebook page. She was nominated for being "fired up to learn" and for "being kind". I'm so proud of my girl!

After school we carved pumpkins!
Keith's was the top left, mine was the top right, Malea's was the bottom left and Isaac's was the bottom right

We also have a tradition of having hamburger soup in pumpkin bread bowls for dinner....so yummy!
Trick-or-treating fun!
Isaac made it around the block once and then got tired so I took him home and we handed out candy. Malea made it around the other side of the block with her friend Sarah :)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






































No comments:
Post a Comment