Both kids are doing an 8-week gymnastics class through Springville City. Their lessons are every Wednesday back-to-back so I am sitting there watching gymnastics for about 3 hours straight, lol. It's not too bad though because the lessons are in the basement of the high school right by the indoor track so I try to get a good walk in while they have their lessons. Both kids seem to like it so far and it's a great way for them to get some of their wiggles out!
Stretching
Malea on the bars
She's still trying to figure out the whole cartwheel thing....
I was pretty impressed by her back bend!
Isaac seems to be a natural....he has freakishly strong upper body strength and no fear so it's a great combination for gymnastics!
He looks so cute all lined up with his class :)
Malea having a snack while brother has his lesson. We don't get out of there until about 6:30pm so by then she is starving! We also do homework while Isaac is in his lesson, it works out pretty well :)
Yay for gymnastics! :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment