Finally it was Isaac's turn to start school! He was so excited! This is his second of three years of pre-school....his birthday is right after the deadline so he will be starting kindergarten right before he turns 6 (I think it will be a good thing :)). Isaac will actually be going to two different pre-schools....the first one is through the school district for speech and the other one is the same one Malea went to. We debated about just having him do the speech pre-school but he loves his "animals school" (as he calls it) so much that I figured we would just let him do both. Plus with me working it actually works out better this way.
Grandma & Grandpa Dub were visiting that week so we got a picture of Isaac with them :)
So handsome!
He's getting so big!
Here are the answers Isaac gave to the same questions I asked Malea:
Teacher: Mrs. Foster/Teacher Lynda
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite TV Show: Spiderman
Favorite Food: Eggs
Favorite Movie: Transformers & Spiderman
When I grow up I want to be: Optimus Prime (LOL)
Favorite Place: Restaurant that has noodles
Favorite thing to do: Get a toy
School #1: Hobblecreek
I think it was all fun and games until it was time to leave him.....he cried and didn't want me to go :( He mostly cries when he has to go to this school for some reason, not the "animals school". The only thing I can think of is that maybe this school is more structured? Hopefully he will get used to it.
School #2: Farm Fun Pre-school
He was so excited! Yay for school!

















No comments:
Post a Comment