The Walkers

The Walkers

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Malea's 8th Birthday

My baby turned 8 on February 12th!  I can't believe it!  She chose a Minecraft theme this year so I did my best to make it a little more "girly".  She loves watching Minecraft videos on youtube, especially Stampy Cat. Malea is such a big helper to me and so grown up lately.  She is very conscientious of others feelings and always does her best to make sure people feel included.  She is very tender hearted, sometimes at the expense of her own feelings, but I always tell her that is a strength.  She is my little shopping buddy, loves to go to the mall and of course make a stop at Claire's to get a new set of earrings or a cute new beanie boo.  She still loves stuffed animals, has a million of them and yet when she earns money she always wants to spend it on a new one.  We just love this girl so much!

We started the birthday celebration with a combined family party for Malea and Keith, since their birthdays are so close together (its usually mostly for her though ;)). 



Found all these awesome Minecraft printables on Pinterest!
















Sisters!





Cute cousins!



Grandma Vicki & Grandpa Rick gave her some new high heels for her birthday so of course she had to put them right on ;)


She got lots of fun things!  Some Minecraft toys she's been wanting and some fun things for her doll


The birthday boy and girl!


Trying on the new doll clothes with Grandma!



Valentine's Day!  And the day we celebrated her birthday at school.  She wanted to wear her new high heels (but I sent her with a back up pair of flats just in case, she told me switched in to them after a couple of hours)


Did her hair in a cute hair bow style I saw somewhere, it turned out cute!


I told Malea I would meet her up for lunch so I picked up Taco Time (her request) and took it to her, along with some other birthday surprises



For her friend party this year I told her she could pick 5 friends and we would take them all to Hang Time.  Such a cute group of girls!


They had so much fun!






After Hang Time we went back to our house to do presents and cake & ice cream.  It was a great day!


Happy Birthday cute girl!!

No comments: