This year for Valentine's Day I thought it would be fun starting on February 1st to give the kids each a little treat/prize every day leading up to the 14th. I found these adorable little Valentine's Day mailboxes and each day when the kids woke up there was a new prize inside. I always look forward to February because it means its birthday month for us (Keith and Malea's birthdays, plus a number of other family members), and it means its getting closer to spring (I hate winter). It gives me something to look forward to in the cold dreary winter months!
Getting their mailboxes on February 1st! I love this pic of Claire looking up at Malea, so sweet
The first day they each got a Valentine's Day outfit
Claire wasn't diggin' it haha
Another day they each got Valentine's Day jammies
Isaac wasn't thrilled about his jammies but he warmed up to them later
Pretty girl in her church dress, this was one of my favorite dresses of Malea's
Isaac's awesome Valentine's box for school! I traced his hands making the "I love you" sign, and it looks like he's shooting webs :)
The kids' Valentine's this year
I decorated the table for a special Valentine's Day celebration!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Pretty flowers Keith gave me
Love her smile!
Some cute Valentine's bags the kids decorated
I like to have the kids decorate cookies each year, only problem is I stink at baking so I always buy these pre-made cookie kits and let the kids decorate them, haha
Some Valentine's crafts Isaac made at school
Chick-fil-a did the cutest little Father-Daughter Date night for Valentine's Day! They had dinner there, got to decorate a cute frame with a picture of the two of them, and they want on a limo ride!! It was so cute!




































No comments:
Post a Comment