I can't believe how fast the last 2 months has gone!! Isaac had his 2 month appointment, here are his stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 5 oz (38th percentile)
Height: 22.5 inches long (30th percentile)
Head circumference: 15 3/4 cms (48th percentile)

Weight: 11 lbs 5 oz (38th percentile)
Height: 22.5 inches long (30th percentile)
Head circumference: 15 3/4 cms (48th percentile)
I don't care how many kids you have, it NEVER gets easier watching them get shots! Doctor says he is doing well and is right on track! He is so smiley and loves to coo at us. It is the cutest thing ever. He is doing better at night too, I feed him at 11:00 or 11:30pm and he can make it until about 6:30 or 7:00am. He is also growing out of his fussy stage, which has been nice.
So a funny tidbit about Isaac: He is one of the wiggliest, squirmiest babies I have ever seen! He is constantly moving his arms and legs and trying to look around. I am worried that this is a sign of things to come! It is fun to see his personality start to come out.
I looked up how big Malea was at 2 months old and she was exactly 1 lb smaller but the same height. Her head was a lot bigger though!
We love you Isaac!
So a funny tidbit about Isaac: He is one of the wiggliest, squirmiest babies I have ever seen! He is constantly moving his arms and legs and trying to look around. I am worried that this is a sign of things to come! It is fun to see his personality start to come out.
I looked up how big Malea was at 2 months old and she was exactly 1 lb smaller but the same height. Her head was a lot bigger though!
We love you Isaac!




1 comment:
Can I just say I am so freaking envious? :) I've been so excited that Evie has been doing at least four hour stints consistently. Do you feel like a new woman now being able to sleep better? He is such a cutie.
Post a Comment