The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

I love Halloween! It is one of my favorite holidays. Here are some pics of the fun things we did this Halloween season:

My sweetie's in their Halloween outfits :)


The four of us went to Hee Haws, it was so much fun! They have lots of fun things for kids to do. We went on a hay ride and were able to pick our own pumpkin! Malea had so much fun. Isaac was there too (in the baby carrier :))


The kids all dressed up for the ward Halloween party....Malea was Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Isaac was a pea pod :)

Pumpkin carving/painting


The kids in their Halloween jammies (I love this picture!)

Halloween night: Malea all dressed up ready to go trick-or-treating! It started pouring down rain and hail right before we were about to go but luckily it did clear up later in the evening and we were able to go to a few houses in my mom's neighborhood. She looks like such a big girl here!


Isaac enjoyed Halloween night from the warmth of my mom's house :)

It took Malea just a couple of houses to get the hang of it. Then she started saying "let's go to the next house!" after each one. She also started saying "trick-or-treat" when they answered the door.


Halloween was so fun, I was sad to see it end! Can't wait 'til next year!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Such cute pics. I love the one of you and Malea walking and the two cuties in their jammies. Isaac has such a cute smile.

Stacy said...

eYour kids are just darling! I love the pea pod!