Well with Isaac turning 1, I thought it would be a good time to get some family pictures done and pictures of the kids. Isaac was quite difficult but luckily we got some good ones!
I have not been checking into blogs in months, so I am just now seeing this. Your family photos are seriously amazing! You have such good looking kids, and you look amazing! You are so beautiful.
I have not been checking into blogs in months, so I am just now seeing this. Your family photos are seriously amazing! You have such good looking kids, and you look amazing! You are so beautiful.
5 comments:
Awesome photos - you have such a beautiful family!!
So cute Kenz!! You guys are a darling family!
Love the family photos. Your kiddos are growing up so quickly! Malea's hair so long and beautiful. Isaac has curls! I love it!! :)
I have not been checking into blogs in months, so I am just now seeing this. Your family photos are seriously amazing! You have such good looking kids, and you look amazing! You are so beautiful.
I have not been checking into blogs in months, so I am just now seeing this. Your family photos are seriously amazing! You have such good looking kids, and you look amazing! You are so beautiful.
Post a Comment