The Walkers

The Walkers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Too Much Growing Up!

September 7th was a big day at the Walker home! Not only was it Isaac's 1st Birthday, but it was also Malea's first day of Pre-school! Needless to say, I was quite emotional that day!

Malea's First Day of Pre-school!
Age 3 1/2 years


Malea with Teacher Linda :)

Malea had a great first day :) She was a little apprehensive at first but had a lot of fun. I waited until I got in the car after dropping her off to break down and cry :'(

Isaac's 1st Birthday Party!
September 7th, 2011

Isaac showing us how old he is today :)

We had his party at Heritage Park in Springville (thanks to Grandpa Rick for helping us get the pavilion through his work at the city and for getting the park looking great for the party!)

It was a Sesame Street theme, Isaac's fav!

I made a slide show with pictures from Isaac's first year :) I can't hardly watch it without crying! I can't believe it has been a year!

Isaac's Cake

He didn't hold back!

Happy 1st Birthday Isaac! We love you so much!
XOXO

4 comments:

Shaela said...

your kids are soooo cute!! They grow up so fast, don't they?

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Kenz they are so cute! I know they grow up way to fast. We LOVE Teacher Lynda!!!! She is also Harper's teacher. She is the best. Malea's hair is adorable!

Stacy said...

Ha Ha! Canyon's first day of Pre-School was also the beginning of September. I did the same thing-cried in the car all the way home :)

Jammie said...

I know your daughters teacher personally and she is an AMAZING woman!