Well I'm just about 25 weeks and things are moving right along! Sometimes it seems like it goes by really fast and other days it feels like it's going by slow! I am anxious to meet her but I also keep reminding myself that I still have lots I can do to prepare and to enjoy my sleep while I can :)
Here's a baby bump pic to start out :) The picture on the left was taken at 18 weeks and the picture on the right was taken at 23 weeks, I thought it was amazing how much baby grew in just a few weeks!
Nesting kicked in early this time around so we've been busy getting the baby's room ready! We had to get a little bit creative with Malea's room so that we could fit a crib and changing table/dresser in there. I've done a lot of organizing and de-junking to make it all work but I think it's going to be cute!
We got both kids new night stands (we had to get ones with legs so that they can be over their heat vents without completely covering them) so we got these ones at Ikea. The one on the left is Isaac's and that is the natural color, I just painted his with a layer of clear gloss. Malea's (on the right obviously) I painted white to match the rest of her room. I thought they turned out pretty cute!
I'm SO excited with how the girls' room turned out! We found this darling bedding at Babies 'R Us that was matched Malea's existing bedding/decor perfectly! You would think they were from the same collection but they weren't. And even better is that it was on clearance so we got it for like 50% off and we were lucky enough to snatch the last one!
Found this cute vinyl saying to go over the crib :)
The only difference in this picture is the wood lettering is going to be switched out with new lettering to say "C&M" for "Claire & Malea" (did I mention we're going to name her Claire? :))
I had my 24 week check-up this past week and got to have another ultrasound. At my 20 week ultrasound they didn't get a good look at the heart because of the position she was in, and they also saw this weird lump that they thought might be a placental lobe. Well the baby's heart looks great and they checked for the lobe and it wasn't there so it looks like everything is good! They said that sometimes there will be a contraction on the ultrasound the looks like a lobe so since it wasn't there this time they think that's what was going on. I'm relieved and glad that everything is looking healthy!










1 comment:
I'm glad everything is okay with the baby. I absolutely LOVE the girls' room. (Won't that be fun to say the girls?)
Post a Comment