The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, April 12, 2010

We are having a......

So we went to have the ultrasound today, and we found out that we are having a.......

BOY!!!!

(Its kind of hard to see, but that is a picture of his head and chest and you can see his little arm and hand underneath)

We are so excited! I wasn't that surprised when she said it was a boy to be honest, because I have been so much sicker with this pregnancy, and it has just been so much different this time around. It took her about 10 seconds after she started the ultrasound when she said "so do you want to know what it is?" I guess she could tell right off the bat. I am just thrilled to have one of each, it will be a fun adventure to have a boy this time around.


Here are some pics from the ultrasound:

Now I just need to go and get some boy clothes! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! congrats! one of each!

Mary said...

Congrats!!! you will just love having a little boy!

Jill said...

So exciting! I love the big sister outfit for Malea. So cute. Where did you find that? I would love to get something like that for Beanie.

** Adrian ** said...

OOH! Congrats!!! Boys are so fun! Malea is going to be a great big sister!!!

PS...Thanks for your sweet comments about my Grandpa. Support from friends & family is helping me so much!

Lyndzi said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to love a little boy. I so sited for you. :)

Lindsay Carrick said...

YAY, so excited for you!

Green River High School said...

Kenz! Hey, it's Lyndsay! I'm glad you have a blog! I saw it on facebook. Congrats on baby #2. You guys are so cute!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!!

Mandy said...

A BOY! FUN!!! I can't wait to see if he will look like Malea!