February is Birthday month at our house! Not only is it Malea's (12th) and Keith's (14th) birthdays, but my brother Sam's (19th), Keith's sister Jenn's (4th), Jenn's daughter Lily's (21st), and Keith's brother David's (21st) birthdays, and I think there are even more I'm forgetting! Then add Valentine's Day in there and it's like sugar overload!
On Sunday the 10th we had some family and friends over to celebrate Malea's 5th birthday and Keith's 30th birthday for a little combined shin-dig. I wanted to make Keith's 30th birthday a bigger deal but he is not a big fan of parties so we settled on a combined party with Malea :)
Blowing out the candles :)
Isaac was all about that cupcake, lol! Love his smile (he was saying "cheeeese!")
I surprised Keith with some BYU basketball tickets for his birthday :) He ended up taking Malea for a little daddy-daughter date, which was fun for them
Me holding my cute little baby nephew Marshall, only a few weeks old here
Happy 5th Birthday Malea!
Malea on the morning of her actual birthday. I made pancakes and tried to make them special by putting strawberries on it in the form of a "5" (not super creative, I know, but I had just worked the night shift so that was the best I could do, lol!)
Malea's birthday countdown, we took off the last chain!
That afternoon/evening we took Malea out for a special birthday date. We ate dinner at Smash Burger and then took her to Build-a-Bear for the first time!
Birthday kisses from Mommy XOXO
She picked out a kitty :)
Birthdays at our house are more of a week-long celebration, so the Saturday after her birthday we had her "friend" party at the house. She wanted a Hello Kitty theme so we went all out!
Some of Malea's buddies :)
Eating some pizza
All the girls loved playing with my friend Alisse's cute little baby Maizy!
Opening presents!
Malea doing the pinata, Keith was brave enough to hold it up by a stick, lol
The kiddos getting the loot from the pinata
I can't believe my baby girl is 5!!! Where has the time gone?!





No comments:
Post a Comment