I am so grateful for my amazing Mom! She is always there for me and is one of my best friends. She is so supportive, loving, genuine, and shows me unconditional love. She sacrifices so much of herself to be there for everyone else. I don't think I have truly come to appreciate all that my Mom did for me (and continues to do for me) until I became a mother myself. Because let's face it, being a mommy is freakin' HARD sometimes!!! I don't know what I would do without her!!
(Mom with the kiddos - Halloween 2012)
I am also grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mother. I have never had so much love in my heart than when I became a mother. I remember being worried when I was pregnant with Isaac that I wouldn't be able to love another child as much as I loved Malea....and then I realized that your love just multiplies with each child! It really is amazing.
Mother's Day 2013
Pictures with my little sweeties (wearing the new dress I picked out for my gift from Keith :))
Here are some of the fun little trinkets I got for Mother's Day this year :)
(Sorry it's sideways! Blogger is so annoying sometimes, grrr)
The day I became a Mommy!
Malea Mary Walker
February 12, 2008
The day my heart doubled in size!
(And my face apparently, LOL!)
Isaac Asay Walker
September 7, 2010
(Can't believe how much water I retained with Isaac! Wow, ugh lol!)
I love my kiddos so much and can't imagine life without them! Even though being a mom is one of the most difficult, frustrating, exhausting things I've ever done, it is also the most rewarding experience I have ever had and I would never trade it for anything in the world!
Happy Mother's Day!!!





1 comment:
I love your new dress and you look beautiful as always.
Post a Comment