The Walkers

The Walkers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Friends! :)

This past week my BFF Jill and her cute family came in to town to visit from Baltimore!  It has been about 2 years since we last saw each other, which was way too long!  We had a little get-together/reunion and had so much fun catching up, laughing, and letting our kiddos play.  I am grateful to have so many wonderful friends in my life!  


The amazing thing is that no matter how long its been since we last saw each other or talked, when we get together it's like nothing has changed!  


Pigging out on food and catching up while the kids play in the water


Malea and Jill's daughter Belle....it's crazy how much the kids have grown!  Jill used to babysit Malea when she was a newborn baby and Belle wasn't even 2 years-old.  Time sure flies!   


Love this shot of Malea with Belle and Maddie



Jill's cute little girl Evee zonked out


Jill's husband Will playing with Isaac


Of course Isaac got in the pool with his clothes on :)



Jill's darling little boy Liam, this was the first time I got to meet him!  


My kids on the way home, lol


Love Isaac's dirty face!


Jill and her husband Will stopped by to say goodbye before they headed home to Baltimore, so here's some fun pics of the kiddos playing dress-up together :)  (even Isaac dressed up, haha).  I've decided to make it a priority to go out and see them in Maryland sometime!  I just miss them too much!







No comments: