The Walkers

The Walkers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Spooktacular

Since I love Halloween so much I decided to throw a party!  Here was the invite:

(Blurred address and phone # to protect privacy)

Malea was such a big helper getting ready for party, not only did she help me prepare some of the treats, she also helped me clean too!  I don't know what I would do without her!



We had baked potatoes and chili for the adults and hot dog "mummy's" for the kids :) as well as lots of other fun Halloween-themed treats!  Here are the treats I made:




Witch hats :)


Keith and I dressed up as jail birds :)




Here's some of the guests in their costumes:





More yummy food!








We turned on a movie downstairs for the kids and let them run wild!


Isaac holding cute baby Alex (he was dressed as a pilot :))








We had so much fun!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: